Snacking on the road
Road tripping, jet-setting, and hiking all require some form of padkos and we prefer the kind that won’t make you feel carsick. So we took some pictures of the types of snacks we pack when we’re hitting the road, with Taylor Swift blasting in our ears, to show you how easy it is to stay healthy and happy even when you don’t have access to your own kitchen.
Some of our go-to items include:
- Nuts – great protein boost and the saltiness is always nice on a trip.
- Berries – they’re sweet, but packed with anti-oxidants.
- Carrots and celery with humus – easy dipping and tasty.
- Crackers – everyone wants something crunchy to chomp on when traveling.
- Coconut water – next best thing after h2o, full of electrolytes and generally yummy.
- Nakd bars – these little nutritional bombs are such a nice alternative to energy bars.